Piping and Pipeline Stress Analysis Using Caesar 2014
NJ-ETS offers pipe stress capability for onshore installations complying with international codes (e.g. ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, DNV2000), services include:
- Static design (operating, wind, seismic analyses and fatigue evaluation)
- Dynamic design (modal time history and harmonic analyses)
- Blast resistance design (using state-of the-art tools to design piping for blast resistance)
- NJ-ETS can also assist clients in carrying out fire and explosion studies and quantitative risk analysis, which are pre-requisites for a comprehensive blast design
- Assessment of acoustically induced vibration (AIV) effects and fatigue life evaluation of piping, to internationally acceptable practices
- Complete data sheet of special piping items include expansion joint, spring hanger, flexible hose etc.
- Complete nozzle analysis for static and rotary equipment according to their specific codes & standards or vendor allowable.
Software to be used include Caesar II, 2014 and other in house designed