Process engineering design is the heart of design for any Chemical, Mining, Oil/Gas, Refinery, and Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical plants.
Process Engineering Design covers static and dynamic simulations, hydraulic calculations, PFDs, P&IDs and feasibility studies/reports.
Process Engineering Design results in clients deciding the safest, cost effective option for their company strategies.
- Process Design Basis development
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) development
- Heat and Material Balance development
- Line sizing and pressure drop calculations
- Material selection
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) development
- Process Safeguarding flow diagram development
- Cause and Effect diagrams development
- Operation and Control philosophy development
- Selection and sizing of various process equipment
- Sizing of control valves, restriction orifice plates etc
- Sizing of pressure relief devices
- HAZOP Review
- Process simulations
- Hazardous area classification
- Gas dehydration
- Gas sweetening
- Pipelines and Scraper receivers/ launchers
- Aspen Hysys
- Flare Net
- KG Tower